Blend: 85% Glera, the remaining 15% is a mix of Chardonnay and Pinot Blanc

 

Winemaker Notes

Aromas of ripe golden apples, acacia, and honeysuckle are exhibited on the nose. On the palate, the wine is dry, fresh and fruit-driven with citrus and stone-fruit flavors.

Villa Sandi "Il Fresco" Prosecco Sparkling Wine

$15.99 Regular Price
$9.99Sale Price
    Cart0

    ​The Vintage Wine Shoppe has a vast selection of wines at all price points. Our inventory and pricing fluctuates.

    We will do our best to keep the website up to date, however, the pricing in the store overrides the pricing on the website. If you have questions, please stop by or call us at 1-205-980-9995 and one of our wine professionals will assist you.