Captain Rodney makes the most decadent sauces and glazes. They are wonderful on fish, chicken or pork, but they are to die for when added to his own personal cheese bake. Captain Rodney’s Cheese Bake is “The Top Tailgating Recipe in the South.” It is super easy to make, but almost impossible to stop eating. You may want to make two batches, because it disappears fast!
Captain Rodney’s Cheese Bake "The Top Tailgating RECIPE in the South"
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* One 8 oz pack cream cheese
* 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
* 2 green onions (chopped)
* 6-12 Ritz crackers (crushed)
* 8 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
* 1/2 cup of any CAPTAIN RODNEY’S GLAZE (Boucan is a store favorite)